Come and work for us at Studio17.
Web / WordPress Developer
Studio17 is looking for a talented and experienced WordPress Developer to work with our team. We are a WordPress agency. You will join our growing team on a remote-enabled, full-time basis.
If you are skilled in WordPress development, then we should talk. Please see below our requirements for our web developer:
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 5 years+ experience working in a commercial web development role
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites using WordPress
- Experience of the Avada theme (Divi also an advantage) as well as others
- Deep understanding of CSS, changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Experience interfacing with back-end technologies, frameworks, and services.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages / WordPress using Avada
- Ability to work on own initiative, not just task based.
- Deep Problem solving skills are critical to this role.
- Excellent understanding or both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills, to enable remote working. Keeping all tasks fully communicated
- Communication via Slack/Skype or other online communication channel
- Strong problem solver
- Ability to contribute and work effectively within a team
This role is a full time role. We are based in Dublin, but will accommodate remote working. Salary is commensurate with background, qualifications and experience.
Work from anywhere in Ireland.
Studio17 is committed to a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We foster an environment of collaboration, open engagement, fairness and respect regardless of differences in age, race, disability, national origin, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation. As a hybrid workspace ranging from distributed contractors to traditional employees, we value the unique perspectives and experiences of our team.
Who We Are
Studio17 is a rapidly growing software, design and web hosting company. We develop custom solutions for some of the Ireland’s best companies, government institutions and smaller growing organizations. We pride ourselves on our ability to bridge people and technology and to bring the passion and dedication of an entrepreneur to every project.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Don’t be shy…
We can’t wait to talk to you about our website building services. Please complete the form below and we’ll be right back to you to discuss.
Unit 17, Block 3, Finglas Business Park, Tolka Valley Road, Dublin 3, D11 KR29